Shepton Mallet Chamber of Commerce has joined forces with 20 selected businesses in Shepton Mallet who will accept the Gift Vouchers for £5, £10 or £20.
To order a voucher(s) please call - number TBC (not available on Thurs/Fri mornings) or email with contact details - firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment will be taken via card - Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit
Once the funds have been cleared the voucher(s) will be sent via 1st Class post or hand delivered if local.
The voucher works like cash and needs to be handed in to the venue when you spend it.
Where can you use the Gift Voucher?
Shepton Brasserie- a café, bar and restaurant. Showcasing south west produce using local artisan ingredients. Serving a great range of breakfast, lunch and dinner choices. Based at the top of Shepton Mallet High Street, situated in the Haskins superstore. 66 High Street, BA4 5AS
Denela's Bakery - a family run business which has been in Shepton Mallet for over 20 years. Their bread is made from scratch and baked on the premises. 39 High Street, BA4 5AQ
Bumblez - a small High Street shop selling an array of lovely things including bath bombs, stationary, homeware, personalised gifts, handbags, baby rompers, gifts for all ages and much more... 36 High Street, BA4 5AS
Hair @ Pierre's - a friendly and professional hairdressing service for all ages, genders and styles. 17a High Street, BA4 5AA
Art Bank Café - a colourful, vibrant cafe (Wednesday to Saturday) that's also an arts venue and a bar (Friday - Saturday, selected Thursdays). The food menu offers a selection of vegetarian and vegan snacks. 13 High Street, BA4 5AA
Anna's Attic - a Vintage shop, Interior Design, Window Dressing and Displays 12 High Street, BA4 5AN
Dredge & Male - an independent family run business, first opened in 1977, a real "Aladdin's Cave" 10 High Street, BA4 5AN
Somerset Antiques & Interiors - a wide range of genuine antiques, vintage and contemporary furniture, everything from table, chairs, clocks, soft furnishings and much more... 2 High Street, BA4 5AN
The Cheeky Bean - an independent Vegetarian and Vegan café serving coffee and brunch. Their vibe is relaxed, and have beautiful works of art by local artist hanging on the walls. 12 - 12a Market Place, BA4 5AZ
The Art of Essence - a range of luxurious products, including candles, diffusers, therapeutic bath soaks, soaps, natural perfume elixirs, body balms, oils and more... 10 Market Place, BA4 5AZ
VAPE at No.1 - stocking Starter Kits, E-liquids, Coils, Mods, Tanks, etc. 1 Market Place, BA4 5AZ
Peppers Deli/Café- a lovely little café on the side of a well stocked deli (café is currently closed due to Covid-19) It sells wines, spirits, homemade cakes, bread, savoury goods and much more... 2-4 Town Street, BA4 5BG
Little Beauty's - hair, beauty, nails, aesthetics, lashes, permanent makeup, classic & volume lash training. 5a Town Street, BA4 6BG
Drover's Café/Bar - a friendly and welcoming Cafe and fully licenced bar, using locally sourced high quality food provided at a very reasonable price. 6 Town Street, BA4 6BG
Cedar House Lifestyle - a unique lifestyle/interiors boutique selling carefully sourced vintage and modern items for the home. 17 Town Street, BA4 5BE
Madhatter's - serves up an all day breakfast and unpretentious grub including dishes like bubble & squeak. This is a friendly place in the heart of the town. The name is reflected in the mad hats bedecking the ceiling. 19 Town Street, BA4 5BE
Glow Skincare Clinic - specialist skin care clinic, providing award winning bespoke facial treatments by leading skin care brand Environ. 21 Town Street, BA4 5BE
The Barber Shop - established in 1985 and offering a range of services 25 Town Street, BA4 5BE
Lethal Postman - a true vintage, retro and vintage inspired clothing and accessories from the 1920's to the 1980's at bargain prices. 37 Town Street, BA4 5BE
Sweets 'n' Treats from The Fairy Godmother- Sweet bags, sweet hampers, personalised cards, personalised framed prints, fairy bits and bobs. All available to order. https://www.facebook.com/thefairygodmothersheptonmallet
Terms and Conditions
1. Gift Vouchers can only be used as full or part payment for purchases in Participating Retailers in Shepton Mallet.
2. This Gift Voucher must be used in one transaction and cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable in any circumstances, change will not be given.
3. This Gift Voucher may be exchanged for goods of a higher price than the face value of the card on payment of the difference. It is for personal use only and cannot be sold nor used for commercial purposes.
4. This Gift Voucher is valid until the expiry date specified and cannot be redeemed or replaced after this date.
5. You should look after this Gift Voucher as we do not hold your personal details and we cannot link the Gift Voucher to you. Please treat this Gift Voucher as cash.
6. Shepton Mallet Chamber of Commerce is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Vouchers. It will not be replaced or it’s value refunded in any of these circumstances.
7. This Gift Voucher remains the property of Shepton Mallet Chamber of Commerce and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or change card.
8. Shepton Mallet Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to decline or withdraw the Gift Voucher at any time. This does not affect your rights.
'The Shepton Experience' is the trading name of Shepton Mallet Revival CIC a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee.